Assasin’s Creed: Brotherhood Review, 5/5 In T3

T3 tech magazine has the first Assasin’s Creed: Brotherhood review and it’s given Brotherhood a 5/5.

T3 calls Brotherhood “the best Creed yet”, praising its “epic, surprising” gameplay and “really well executed” Brotherhood feature. The multiplayer mode is “unique and promising” according to T3.

We’re excited.

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood is out on November 16 2010 in the US and November 19 2010 in the UK for PS3 and Xbox 360.

PC version is rumored for an early 2011 release date.

via CVG

More Great Articles

Written By on November 10th, 2010 Categories: PC, PS3, Reviews, Xbox 360 Tags: ,

11 Responses to “Assasin’s Creed: Brotherhood Review, 5/5 In T3”

1. can’t wait to play it! :mrgreen: I won’t be able to wait for the PC release date so I’m gonna pick it up for the 360

2. @gamerkid69

i wont wait for the pc version as well i will get the ps3 version this time around :mrgreen: [with ps3 exclusive dlc 😛 ]

3. @Rabbi
    LOL, fanboyism rules 😎 😛

4. I too will be getting the PS3 version for the reason Rabbi stated, free exclusive DLC :mrgreen:

5. @The Gaming Wiz and Rabbi

You know,in the near future, when there’s gonna be a game with 360 exclusive DLC(s), I’m gonna do the same thing 😛 😆 😉

6. @gamerkid69

At first I was exclusively PC and Xbox 360. Only at the start of this year did I finally get the PS3. :mrgreen:

I guess Rabbi will get the PS3 version because of the exclusive DLC and also because he has Jailbroken his PS3.

Whereas I like to get original versions of my favourite games. 😎

7. @The Gaming Wiz

I get original games only for the multi-player 🙂

8. @TheGamingWiz

You are right 😎

@gamerkid69

still now its ur turn 😛 😛 😛

9. Me too ! 😛 can’t wait for the PC version to come, if I can Jailbreak my PS3 before the release date I’ll get it for the PS3. And if not I’ll have to reluctantly get the Xbox 360 version of the game 😥 (Will miss out the free dlc though but still no fanboyism!) :mrgreen:

10. I have high hopes for Brotherhood (who doesn’t?) and this review score couple with GI’s 9.25/10 and I’m so stoked :mrgreen:

Damn. Should edit title – this is not the first review. GI’s one was the first review. 🙄

11. @The Gaming Wiz/Mushfiqur Rahman

I too have high hopes for Brotherhood and why shouldn’t I? After all I’m a big die-haaaaaard fan of the Assassin’s Creed franchise. 😀